Again, SSRS. This time it's about the Query you are using and changing it throughout the development process; now, here comes the problem in the form of AX acting like it's using another version of the query, just not the definition that we have right now in AOT (the one that we just changed).
Even if you are doing compiles, trying to do a CIL (even Full CIL), caches resets, AX still seems to see the old definition.
I solved this very easy: remembering that if I open the Query selection dialog from the report's dialog, I have the Reset magic button. This will erase any saved metadata (grouping, sort order, relation) that might have changed.
It solved my problems instantly. If you have unexpected behavior, try this one as well.