Steps that must be taken in order to deploy on EP a newly developed feature (all actions must be done from AX AOT, and not the project):
1. Deploy the web module: expand the Web -> Web Module -> Home -> YOUR_NAME. Right click on the node and select Deploy. A success infolog should be display.
2. Deploy the web controls: Web -> Web Files -> Web controls. Right click on the node and select Deploy. A success window should be display.
3. Deploy the web pages: Web -> Web Files -> Page definitions. Navigate to each individual page you have created; right click on the node and select Deploy page. A success infolog should be display.
4. Deploy the proxies: open the AX menu -> Development Tools -> Web Developemnt -> Proxies. You can either say Generate using the first button if the site is correctly configured, or the second and enter the path to the [iis server path]\[site path]\App_Code\Proxies.
5. To make sure everything is deployed ok, an iisreset command on the IIS server machine can be issued.
6. Open the EP portal and on the Home page you will see an Administration menu (should be listed first) in the QuickLaunch toolbar (left side). Do a Refresh AOD, Refresh Dictionary, Refresh Data.
7. You're all set.